Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The BBB rocks!

You've got to wonder if the Better Business Bureau's suggestion that I seek legal counsel had an effect.  Suddenly, three months after they were last contacted by me (four years since initial contact) and two months after they were first contacted by the BBB, Zuckermann decided to respond. They are claiming I never answered their emails and that their policy clearly states how missing or incorrect parts are handled.  They apparently are awaiting return of the parts I do have for inspection and replacement.  So, I merrily shipped them off today to Stonington, Connecticut.

Ya know what?  I'm just so happy that I finally got some action on this, I'm not going to play the blame game.  If they want to put the onus on me, I'll be magnanimous and let them.  How did Phil Collins sing it?  "I don't care anymore."  Just send me my blasted stand!  If it ever arrives, my whoop will be heard for miles!