Friday, October 13, 2006

How to Make a Stained Glass Stepping Stone


After receiving hundreds of requests for information and instructions on how to make garden stepping stones inlaid with stained glass, I decided to make this blog in order to explain the steps I take and the tricks I use to produce consistently successful results as seen here.

This blog is not meant to be an exhaustive resource, but rather it contains the secrets to my success. Included in future posts will be the brand names of the products I use, contact information for the companies which manufacture the materials needed, mail order sources, national retail suppliers which may be available to you locally, and techniques to help you make a beautiful stepping stone on the first try. I'll try to add a little bit each day, so keep checking back.

Upcoming topics:

  • Tools and Materials List
  • Instructions
  • Sources for supplies
  • Installation instructions
  • Internet resources